Beef Stroganoff over Rice
photo by Wadeswife97707
- Ready In:
- In a medium skillet, sauté butter, onion, wine & mushrooms.
- Start the rice cooking on a separate burner.
- Stir the onion & mushroom mixture until the onions are transparent (about 2 minutes).
- Add in ground beef, salt & pepper.
- Cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain 1/2 the excess fluid, leaving 1/2 in the skillet.
- Lower heat to medium low.
- Stir in the sour cream and plain yogurt.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!