Beef Strip Loin Medallion Stroganoff
photo by Mary Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs angus beef (100% Canadian AAA striploin medallions)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 4 (100 g) packages portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- Season beef with salt and pepper. In a pan over medium-high heat, sear beef for roughly 3 to 5 min on each side (or to your liking).
- In another pan, heat canola oil then add onions and mushrooms and sauté for 7 minute Slowly mix in yogurt and reduce heat to simmer for 5 minute Add egg noodles and stir to combine the mixture.
- To plate, spoon stroganoff mixture onto the centre of the plate. Top with beef medallions and sprinkle fresh herbs on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!