MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I adapted this from a friend's recipe (omitting extra salt, etc.) and it tastes just like Hamburger Helper Beef Romanoff! Quick and easy, this is a fantastic comfort food for chilly nights!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 6 button mushrooms, sauteed (use as many as you like or substitute with canned)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (brand name is best)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked
- Brown beef and add mushrooms and garlic. Set aside.
- In large skillet over medium heat, combine condensed soup and sour cream.
- Stir in onion soup mix and Worcestershire. Heat thoroughly.
- Add beef mixture to soup mixture and reduce heat.
- Cover and let cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked peas for added nutrition and colour!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION