Beef & Ranch-Style Bean Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 3 (16 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 3 (10 ounce) cans Campbell's Ready To Serve minestrone soup (other brands don't come out right)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, undrained (use mild to decrease spice)
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained (optional)
- Brown ground beef in Dutch oven or large soup pot.
- Add beans, soups and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add corn, if desired.
- Bring to boil, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- It is good topped with cheese and served with crackers, like chili.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!