Beef 'n' Rice Enchiladas
Loaded with beef, cheese and a flavorful rice mix, these enchiladas come together with out any fuss. But they're so good that guests think I spent hours in the kitchen.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) package Spanish rice and vermicelli mix
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce, divided
- 10 flour tortillas, warmed (8 inches)
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divded
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in Spanish rice and 1-1/4 cups enchilada sauce. Spoon about 2/3 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top each with 1/3 cup cheese; roll up.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I found this in Taste of Home and my family absolutely loves this. I usually get two dishes out of this. One I make for dinner and the other I freeze for later. I get 6 enchiladas in each dish, which works out perfectly for my family, as the twins share one enchilada right now. This is a winner with everyone who tries it! Though these aren't real/authentic enchiladas, you won't be disappointed with this dish.Reply