Beef N Pepper Meat Balls over Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the more economical beef and pepper steak
- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Mix together all of the meat ball ingredients together then form into 1’ meatballs.
- Place all meat balls onto a lightly greased baking sheet in an oven heated to 425 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes. Watch them closely so they don’t overcook and dry out.
- chop the remaining bell peppers into 1' pieces.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil and sauté the remaining bell peppers until just slightly tender.
- Add the onion powder, Black pepper.
- Add the beef stock.
- Add the cooked meatballs. Simmer on low for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix the corn starch with the water then add while stirring the meatballs and peppers. Once this is thickened remove from heat.
- Serve over cooked rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION