photo by diner524
- Ready In:
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together in glass jar.
- Seal and refrigerate until needed.
- Pour enough to cover meat and marinate overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent marinade, so much flavor!!! I would call it an Asian Beef Marinade with the flavors it adds to the beef!!! I made it using a large flank steak for the 3 of us for dinner, the only change I made was to make 1/2 of the marinade for our $12 flank steak (2 lbs) and it was plenty. I served it with [url=http://www.food.com/recipe/grilled-potatoes-249021]Grilled Potatoes[/url], grilled garlic bread and green beans!!! Thanks for sharing a new yummy marinade!!! Made for Holiday Tag!!