Beef Macaroni Dinner
Another easy old favorite. Not like any of the other macaroni and beef recipes on Recipezaar - has more veggies. You can use more ground beef if you like.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups canned green beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup canned corn
- 1 dash basil
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain the macaroni and add the tomato sauce to it.
- Brown ground beef and onion in skillet, then drain.
- Add macaroni and tomato sauce mixture to skillet along with all other ingredients.
- Mix, cover and simmer over low heat until bubbly.
- You can add more water during the cooking process if it becomes too dry.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Adding stars today.) Made and reviewed on August 06, 2010: Two cups of frozen green beans and 3/4 cup frozen corn was used to make this tasty dish. The other change I made was to use 4 ounces of Velveeta cheese, as that is what I had on hand. That made the dish more creamy. I'll make this again as it is a great way to fill up a bunch of hungry kids.Reply