Prep time includes overnight in fridge. We had this at a very dear friends house for dinner and my husband loved it. We made it nearly every weekend that summer and is still a summer time staple. Even a winter excursion from time to time.
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 20mins
- 1 -2 lb of cubed stew meat or 1 -2 lb your favorite cut steak, cubed
- 2 bottles 7 seas Italian dressing
- 1 whole fresh mushrooms
- yellow peppers or green pepper, cut into 1 inch squares (or combination)
- onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- Place meat into a bowl and cover with 2/3 of a bottle of dressing.
- Place Veggies in a separate bowl and cover with remaining dressing.
- You need enough dressing to cover all your meat and veggies.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Skewer and grill to desired doneness.
- It's a good idea to cook veggies and meat separately or the veggies get over done and the meat will be under done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I made kebabs this weekend using the 7Seas marinade posted here. It turned out great! Everyone asked what the marinade was! I'm not usually one to pick out such EASY recipes, but I was surprised! I marinated beef, pork tenderloin, and chicken all in 7 Seas Italian (in separate containers). Also, used it for the veggies: eggplant, vidalia onion, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, and a little cut carrot. Served everything over rice!