Beef Jerk Burgers ( Caribbean)
serve in crusty rolls with tomato and lettuce, potato salad on the side. Try with caribbean coleslaw too.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons jamaican jerk spice
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped sweet white onions
- Combine egg, crumbs, onion, and jerk seasoning.
- Add in the ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into patties and grill or pan fry.
- Serve in a crusty roll with fresh tomato slice and mayo, and lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a FABULOUS burger! I had extra Jamaican jerk left over from recipe#95953, so I decided to give this recipe a whirl. This was one of the best seasoned burgers I've ever eaten! It was spicy, but without too much heat, and cool with the mayo, lettuce, and tomato. I even spooned a touch of the jerk seasoning right on top as a condiment. FANTASTIC flavor! Made for ZWT3.Reply
see 1 more