Beef Fajita Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 10 ounces thing italian-cheese flavored prepared pizza crust
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into trips
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 ounces shredded mexican cheese, bland
- Preheat to 450°F.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat. Sprinkle the steak with the chili powder, garlic powder. Sear steak for 4 minutes on both sides. Remove from pan and let sit for 5 minutes. slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
- Lightly coat pizza crust with cooking spray. Spread salsa evenly over crust.
- Arrange peppers and onion evenly. And top with steak strips and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Self Employed 3D Artist