Beef Enchilada Bake
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup chunky salsa, divided
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Brown meat;drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup salsa and Velveeta;cook and stir over medium low heat until Velveeta is melted.
- Spoon 1/4 cup meat mixture down the center of each tortilla;roll up.
- Place tortillas, seam side down,in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with mexican cheese blend.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes,uncovered.
- I like to serve these with sour cream.
Join The Conversation