Beef, Broccoli & Potato Casserole
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- 4 cups frozen potato slices (1/2 30 oz bag)
- 1 lb cooked and drained ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes on bottom and sides of 8x12 inch casserole dish (like a pie crust).
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix soup, milk and 1 cup of cheese together.
- Add cooked ground beef, broccoli and 1/2 can of french fried onions and mix well.
- Place in potato shell and bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Top with rest of cheese and french fried onions and bake 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a former avid 4-Her with many awards for Food and Nutrition. My current occupation is Computer Trainer and Mother of two boys. I love to experiment in the kitchen and my husband can't understand how I never follow a recipe exactly nor use exact measurements, but he loves everything I cook. I learned to cook by pinch of this, glug of that, handful of the other thing.