Beef Brisket With Mop Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 45mins
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil; stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat.
- Place the brikset in a shallow rosting pan; pour sauce over.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly across the grain.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I came to this site in March of 2004. It was then called Recipezaar. This site was the first on-line site that I ever joined. I first popped in 2003 while searching for a Peach Cobbler Recipe. In March of 2004, DH was having shoulder surgery and I was looking for a Split Pea Soup. Once again I found myself on Zaar as it came to be called. Over the years I hung out and learned from some of the best home cooks in the country, I posted over 700 recipes on the site, reviewed over 3500 recipes and posted over 3000 food photos. Over the next 10 years the site made many changes and in 2010 it was sold to to Food Network and became Food.com. Until last year we played games, talked and shared with one another. As a result of the community and the relationships I built I got to meet some wonderful people from all over the country. I also have a great number of friends that I have never meet face to face. Some of us still hang out at various places across the net. Zaar was more than a cooking community. It was an internet community of friendship. Life is an adventure ever changing.