Beef and Salsa Burritos
photo by Torricus
- Ready In:
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Pour off drippings.
- Season beef with chili powder, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir in spinach and salsa; heat through.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
- To serve, spoon approx 1/2 cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Fold bottom edge up over filling; fold sides to center overlapping edges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!