Beef and Pasta Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 Italian plum tomatoes, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Cook penne to desired doneness, drain and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Stir in onions and sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Add cooked penne, tomatoes and basil;cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>