Beef and Bacon Tournedos
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- meat tenderizer
- 10 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Cook bacon until almost done but not crisp.
- Pound steak until it is less than 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with meat tenderizer.
- Sprinkle meat with pepper and two salts. Score diagonally (making shallow, diamond-shaped cuts).
- Flip steak. Place bacon strips lengthwise on steak. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Roll up and skewer with 8-10 sticks. Cut into slices.
- Grill 15 minutes on medium-high heat, turning once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!