Beauty Shop Soup
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 40mins
- Cook and drain barley.
- Cook celery, onions and carrots until tender.
- Add cooked barley, beans, kielbasa, diced tomatoes in a crock pot or stock pot.
- Add additional water to cover.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- You can use potatoes instead of barley and frozen vegetables to replace celery, canned beans and carrots.
- Put in Crock pot on low for four hours or high for about two hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!