Bea's Absolute Favorite Pizza Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons tomato juice
- Mix ingredients together in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Let cool before using.
Join The Conversation
I loved this sauce!!! So simple and quick and I always save leftover bacon drippings so had everything on hand. I made a homemade pizza dough a month or so ago and it made enough for two pizzas so I froze the one part and used this for today. I just topped with cheese and onions, so the sauce really shined on this pizza. Thanks for sharing this great recipe. Made for 123 Tag Game.