Beans & Weiners
Just a little bit different than the canned Beanie Weenie but justas good! :)
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce (e. g. Heinz or Showboat)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup or 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce
- 2 hot dogs
- Heat beans on low in saucepan.
- Cut up hot dogs into pot.
- Add brown sugar, mustard, and ketchup or BBQ sauce.
- Heat and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This recipe was made on 7/8/08.I was wanting something for dinner that was simple to make but still good and I decided to make this.This was made with cheese-filled hot dogs and barbecue sauce.After tasting, I thought "Who needs store bought beanie weinees when you have these ?" Thanks for posting and "Keep Smiling :)"Reply