Bean Chili (Meat- and Sugar-Free)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Meat and sugar-free bean chili that is so tasty my meat-loving husband devours it!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 -4 stalks celery
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 15 ounces kidney beans
- 15 ounces mixed beans (chick peas, kidney, black-eyed)
- 6 ounces small can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- garlic powder, as desired
- Heat oil in frying pan at medium temperature. Addonion, celery, green pepper, garlic and stir fry until limp, 2-3 minutes.
- Add all beans and tomato sauce.
- Add chili powder, oregano and garlic powder.
- Heat through and serve. Best if simmered covered for one hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION