BBQ Teriyaki Pork Loin
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 lbs pork loin (2 pcs 2 - 2 1/2 lbs each)
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce (kikoman)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1. Mix all of the ingrediaents except the meat and then simmer in sauce pan for 10 minutes.
- 2. Brush pork loin with the sauce.
- 3. Sear Pork Loin on grill.
- 4. Wrap Pork Loins seperately in tin foil dividing sauce between the two.
- 5. Cook for 35 minutes on grill turning once inside the foil while making sure you close the foil after turning.
- 6. Slice to your liking and then pour remainder of sauce from foil over meat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!