BBQ Dinner or Snack Cups for Hungry Teens-Oamc
- Ready In:
- 6 lbs ground beef
- 3 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 3 cups prepared barbecue sauce (I used 4 sometimes)
- 2 cups sliced green onions (or onion flakes or powder, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons salt (optional)
- 8 (24 ounce) cans large refrigerated biscuits (8 count or 4 cans of 10 ct flaky kind, pulled apart flaky layers in halves)
- 24 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- pepperoni (optional, makes it more like a pizza) (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Remove from heat.
- Add BBQ sauce and corn.
- Spray your muffin tins with non-stick spray, press a biscuit dough in each, forming a "cup" (some ppl fill and bake them, I don't because the dough seems more cooked if you don't).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Fill with some meat, top with cheese and pepperoni if you're using it.
- Cool, freeze on a baking sheet, then put them in baggies with zippy tops. I use quart sized not gallons. Make them easier to handle and they get closed more often by the kids.
- **To cook**.
- Take out of freezer, place on cookie sheet, bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.
- Or if you're a teen in a hurry (normal!) Just microwave them, but they're not as good of course.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!