BBQ Chicken Pizza (Weight Watchers 5 Pts Per Slice)
- Ready In:
- 1 Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 16 ounces chicken, cut into small pieces
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup regular shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 large red onion
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Dice the onion and sauté the onion with 2 of the tablespoons of BBQ sauce. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Top your Boboli pizza with the remaining BBQ sauce, fat free cheddar, low fat mozzarella, onion chicken mixture, then the regular cheddar. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!