BBQ Beans and Sausage Crock Pot
A great meal! Quick and Simple! Crock pot!
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 - 1 1⁄4 lb fully cooked smoked sausage
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except sausage in crock pot.
- Place sausage on top of mixture.
- Cover and cook on low heat 5 to 6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I eliminated the brown sugar as we do NOT like the sweetness. Into the beans, I add about 5 oz. chorizo,taking casing off (breaking off M&M size pieces and pushing down into bean mixture. The smoked sausage on top - I sliced into piecs and laid on top, until midway thru cooking when I stirred them down into bean mix. The bbq sauces today are way TOO sweet for my taste so I used a BBQ concentrate& marinade sauce called Woody's Cook-in Sauce.Reply
see 1 more