Batter Pan Bread (Using Biscuit Mix from Recipe #80483)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft, not brown, set aside.
- In the meantime, combine biscuit mix, first 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and buttermilk until smooth (will be sticky).
- Spread into a sprayed 8" or 9" round baking pan or pie dish.
- Mix together the cheddar and parmesan cheese combination and the egg.
- Spread over the batter.
- Sprinkle with the sauted onion and poppyseeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!