MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from Brenda Sharpe. I like making it with 2 tsp lavendar oil and 1 tsp peppermint oil.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup epsom salts
- 5 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons essential oils
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vitamin E (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon borax (an emulsifier)
- Mix dry ingredients until there are no clumps left.
- In a small bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Drizzle wet ingredients slowly into the dry ingredients and blend thoroughly. It should not fizz while you are drizzling and mixing. If it does, slow down!
- Pack tightly into molds and tap lightly on each side to help the bath bombs come out.
- Allow to dry at least overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION