Basil Turkey Soup
- Ready In:
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked small shell pasta
- 3⁄4 cup tsps dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- In a large saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 7-10 minutes or until the pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the parsley, and turkey, heat through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation