Basil-Tomato Chicken Skillet
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 - 1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, snipped
- 9 -10 ounces spinach, pre-washed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Coat an unheated 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook and stir chicken in hot skillet until done.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and basil; heat through.
- Remove from heat.
- Add spinach; toss until wilted.
- Divide among 4 plates.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!