Basil-Parmesan Chicken Salad With Apples
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
America's Test Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded into bite-size pieces (3 cups)
- 4 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 4 ounces baby arugula (4 cups)
- Process mayonnaise, basil, Parmesan, lemon juice, and garlic in food processor until smooth and pale green, about 10 seconds.
- Combine chicken, celery, apples, and mayonnaise mixture in large bowl.
- Gently toss arugula into chicken salad and season with salt and pepper to taste; serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION