Basil and Feta Omelettes
photo by Charline18
- Ready In:
- 8 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of freshley ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 handfull basil leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 100 g feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- To make 1 omelette at a time: crack two eggs into a jug.Season with a little light sprinkle of salt , pepper then whisk with a fork until combined.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a small non-stick frying pan (skillet) over a medium heat. Add the eggs mixture and cook, tilting the pan so the egg covers the base. As the omelette sets, lift the edges so that the uncooked eggs runs underneath. Cook 3-4 min or until just set.
- Slide onto a plate and scatter over some of the basil leaves,, onion slices and feta. Fold over to enclose he filling.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more omelettes , reheating the pan between each omeltte.
- Enjoy your breakfast tell me what you think about it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook pancakes for my siblings and parents