photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- Mix and sift dry ingredients.
- Mix together milk, yolks and butter.
- Gradually add milk mixture to dry ingredients until well mixed.
- Fold beaten egg whites in and continue folding until well mixed.
- Cook on a greased hot waffle-iron.
- Serve with maple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
This is a picture of me from about the time I started experimenting with cooking. Once I put peanut butter in Dream Whip (a Cool Whip type product you make from a powder with milk that was very popular in the Midwest when I was growing up) and invented peanut butter Dream Whip and tried to hide it in the back of the refrigerator. My mom found it and announced at dinner that I had made the most wonderful dessert topping! I think she put it on chocolate cake that night. It was very fun.