- Ready In:
- 600 ml milk
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Mix the semolina with a sufficient amount of milk until it makes a paste.
- Boil the rest of the milk in a pot.
- Add semolina paste, vanilla essence and sugar.
- Stir until thickens, you can eat it while its still hot or when its cold, it still tastes good! (I love it with canned fruit!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I Love Baking<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">