Basic Maryland Crab Cakes
- Ready In:
- Pick through crab meat for any leftover pieces of shell.
- Lightly beat egg in medium bowl.
- Add all seasonings to egg and mix well.
- Add bread cubes to mixture and mix well.
- Gently fold crab meat into mixture.
- Shape into crab cakes.
- If using oil, heat oil.
- Pan fry until both sides are evenly done.
- Serve plain or with lemon juice or tartar sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!