Basic Dog Biscuits
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 400*.Line a shieet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Mix flour, wheat germ, brewer's yeast together in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine oil and garlic.alternating add 1 cup chicken stock and flour mixture in 3 parts -- mix well until combined.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead about 2 minutes by hand.
- the dough will be sticky.
- Roll dough out to about 1/2" thick.
- Cut out shapes and place on prepared sheets.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turn off oven, leaving oven door closed.
- Leave pan in oven for 1 1/2 hours or overnight.
- to allow the treats to dry.
- Store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love cooking, and reading Christian fiction..I have 5 grandchildren..4 boys and 1 spoiled granddaughter...I also have a black cocker spaniel named Tobey..who is very spoiled..Love computer games, cross stitch and reading cookbooks..I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia almost a year ago, on September 26, 2005....was in an out of the hospital for 8 months, doing intensive chemo...I am doing well now, thanks for all the prayers...