Barvarian Veal with Asparagus
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this somewhere on the web about 3 years ago. We love it, thought u might to.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs veal, cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, large,chopped
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons unbleached flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 ounces frozen asparagus or 2 lbs asparagus, fresh cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a Dutch oven brown the veal in hot oil.
- Add onion and carrots.
- Cook until onion is transparent.
- Stir in parsley.
- Mix lemon juice,broth, flour and seasonings until well blended.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and bake in preheated 325 degrees oven 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add more broth if needed.
- Cook asparagus until tender-crisp.
- Stir into veal and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION