Barnyard Trio Meatloaf
photo by David04
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 16 ounces tomato sauce, Sodium Reduced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces meatloaf seasoning mix
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground venison
- 2 onions, finely minced
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup oatmeal, plain, uncooked
- 1 cup green pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Tomato Sauce and Seasoning Blend in a separate bowl.
- Combine the ground meats, onion, egg whites, oatmeal, peppers, parsley and HALF of the tomato sauce.
- Pat into two 9 x 5 loaf pans.
- Spread the remaining tomato sauce on top.
- Bake 50 - 60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!