Barillas Warm Veggie Pasta Salad
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces bow tie pasta, Barilla
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, chopped
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook 1 box Barilla bow tie pasta al dente while cooking sauce.
- Add oil to pan; add onion; add garlic.
- Add brussel sprouts; saute.
- Add asparagus.
- Add thyme (fresh is better but dried works).
- Add zucchini; saute.
- Add chicken stock; reduce by half.
- Make sure veggies are not mushy; they need to be crisp.
- Add cream and cracked pepper to taste.
- Add drained pasta.
- Fold in Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"