Barilla No-Boil Lasange
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 (9 ounce) box barilla lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese or 15 ounces cottage cheese, can be substituted
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 2 (26 ounce) jars marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a 9X13 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, stir in ricotta, 2/3 of the mozzarella, Parmesan and the Italian seasonings.
- Pour the marinara sauce in with the cooked meats and stir.
- Assembly: spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of pan. Each layer will take 3-4 noodles. Each layer gets 1/3 of the cheese mixture, and the meat/sauce combo. The top layer gets the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake covered with foil for 50-60 minutes. Uncover and cook appx 5 minutes till cheese is melted and bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!