Barb's Spinach Queso Dip
photo by HeatherFeather
- Ready In:
- Thaw spinach briefly- just enough to break it up into small pieces.
- (If your spinach has already thawed or is almost thawed, drain off any liquid).
- Melt cheese in a large oval microwaveable dish according to package directions, about 5 minutes or so, stirring as needed.
- Add chopped spinach and the can of tomatoes with chilies and stir well.
- Pop back into the microwave and cook, stirring occasionally, until everything has blended together and is heated through, maybe another 5-10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!