Barbie's BLT & A
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- Toast the bread. Rub the condiments on to the bread (one per slice).
- Adhere the bacon to the mayonnaise, layer the avocado on top of it.
- Put the tomatoes with the mustard put the lettuce on top of it.
- Flip parts together, and slice diagonally.
- Serve with a tossed salad or fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for a quick lunch. I used black pepper smoked bacon. I enjoyed the contrast of the creaminess in the avocado against the spicy bacon. Crisp romaine lettuce leaves, a slice of beef steak tomato, and a multigrain sandwich thin bun rounded out the sandwich. I used fat free mayo & a sweet hot mustard. Made for Fall 09 Pick A Chef.