Barbecued Spam Sandwiches
I know this sandwich sounds a bit strange, being Spam and all, but I have to admit its not a bad tasting sandwich. It's the only thing I've ever made with Spam Luncheon Meat. I have posted this recipe on another website, to which it has received good reviews.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can fully cooked Spam
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 cup prepared Coleslaw
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 4 pieces, split and toasted
- Slice the Spam Luncheon Meat into thin slices.
- In a large skillet over medium heat; combine the sliced luncheon meat and barbecue sauce. Cook until heated through.
- Spoon meat and sauce onto the bottom halves of the toasted French bread.
- Top the barbecued meat with the coleslaw, then place the other half of the toasted French bread on top, and serve.