Barbecued Beans With Smoked Sausage
photo by Mary Cokenour
- Ready In:
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) package johnsonville smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch pieces at an angle
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced chili pepper
- 1 cup mexican cheese, broken up into pieces
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (hickory or mesquite smoked)
- Preheat oven to 350F; spray a 2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all six ingredients; spread out into baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!