- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jack daniels smokehouse honey-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 4 cups whole blanched almonds
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except for the almonds, in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add in the almonds and toss until well coated.
- Transfer the coated almonds to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drain the nuts on paper towels.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!