Barbecue Chicken Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the perfect recipe for using up any leftover barbecued chicken. This soup is so tasty, plan ahead and make extra chicken every time you grill!
- Ready In:
- 3 barbecued grilled chicken breasts, shredded
- 6 -8 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons barbecue of the americas seasoning
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring chicken stock to a boil.
- Add the shredded chicken and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Saute onion and barbecue seasoning in oil until tender.
- Add onions, potatoes, tomatoes, and remaining seasonings to the soup.
- Cook until potatoes are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION