- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Lightly grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch bundt pan.
- By hand, with a spatula, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs all at once and beat well.
- Sift the flour and the baking powder together.
- Add to butter mixture along with 1 cup of the milk.
- Continue to beat well (the batter will be doughy).
- Add the remaining 1 cup of milk along with the vanilla and almond extracts. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 400F for 1 hour.
- Reduce heat to 350F and continue baking for 15 minutes longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!