Bar Blend Classic Caesar
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Clamato juice
- lemon slice, and
- lime slice, for garnish
- 1 pickled beans, spicy for garnish (or pickled asparagus)
- Place lime juice in saucer or small bowl. Make sure top of glass will fit inside.
- Place celery salt in saucer.
- Dip glass in lime juice just to wet rim. Dip rim into celery salt.
- Fill glass with ice. Add vodka, clamato, tabasco & worcestershire sauce.
- Stir gently so as to not mar rim trim.
- Trim glass with a slice of lemon and a slice of lime. Pop in a hot pickled bean or hot pickled asparagus spear.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I don't want to give stars. Cause since DH can't eat too much sodium, I used seasoning salt (no sodium) on the rim of the glass. Same thing for Clamato (too much sodium), so I used a 8-vegetables cocktail juice. It was not as good as a full sodium caeser cocktail LOL Thanks BeautifulBC. Made for the Babes of ZWT4