photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons rum
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise and crosswise
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, rum, vanilla and cinnamon. When mixture begins to bubble, place bananas and walnuts in pan. Cook until bananas are hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve at once over vanilla ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So delicious! DH and I are getting spoiled from all this great ZWT food - especially the desserts! This was a showstopper, and I'd be happy to serve it to my choosiest guests! Perfect, as is! Decadent, luscious, creamy warm sweet goodness...Are you making this yet? LOL Thanks for sharing a great recipe, Lavender Lynn!
see 1 more reviews