Banana Smoothie ("for Kids")
photo by Chef floWer
- Ready In:
- Take out ye olde blender and pour in a cup of milk -- feel free to guestimate.
- Peel the banana, break it in half, and add it to the blender.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and the ice cubes.
- Blend for about 20 seconds.
- Poor into a glass and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was so easy to make. My daughter is lactose intolerant so I used lactose free milk. Also used a banana that was turning brown and a few drops of imitation vanilla essence. Did not need sugar, as the banana flavour and vanilla was perfect. Little Miss (DD) demolished the smoothie and then asked for another one. Thank you TeaLeavesGreen