photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 2 cups skim milk or 2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 medium bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blend or process the ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Use frozen bananas - or add ice cubes to the blender - for a thicker smoothie. I'm reluctant to add ice cubes to my blender, and if the smoothie is not all being drunk at the time you make it, I'd advise against the ice blocks, because naturally they'll just make what's drunk later more watery! Add any other fruit, as takes your fancy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 10 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
July 2008 update: VERY happy to be back on Zaar after about a two year absence due to having had no internet connection at home, and having been too unwell for a time so that getting re-connected wasn't even a priority! <br> <br>And really looking forward to getting back into the Zaar world and connecting again with the many wonderful people I knew before, and new people, of course!